ADS 468x60

23 January 2011

Smoke Alarm at my place

During house inspection by our property manager last week, she told me that we need to have smoke alarm install in our property. According to her, we won't be cover by insurance if our place caught fire without smoke alarm installed. Oh, thanks for reminding us... my respond.

For the safety reason, i get my smoke alarm from the warehouse for $10. cheap!
A few features come with this little thing.
  • 8min silencer feature
  • built in test button
  • ionization sensor warns of smoke and fire even before flames are visable
  • extra loud alarm penetrating warning sound
  • low battery signal
  • 9v battery operated(included)
  • easy & fast installation.
Hah...really easy and fast. I managed to put it up in 3 minutes.....give it a few test and done!!
For those who yet to have this stuff at home, its worth to get one. Safety first mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment